Tuesday, August 2, 2011

'Nother blegh...

Life feels cluttered right now.  Cluttered with decisions, busy-ness, stress and concerns.  Part of the problem with that for the last month all of that was put on hold while we traveled.  Now I'm back to the grind and the things which were on hold are now back in full view. 

I've been dealing with some physical issues and have to wait til I see the doctor on the 16th to find out if I should be worried about it or not. 

I need to start looking for another source of income (read: second job) so we can stay afloat for a year or so until we can get another kid in the daycare.

I have some things piling up at work and have to wait some time to get them done because it seems like the people I need to speak to are out of town at the moment. 

And its freaking hot outside. 

All these things combined are crushing my inspiration.  I want to write again.  I want to finish the story I'm currently working on.  I want to do a second draft of the story I've already finished. 

I need refreshing.  I want to feel reinvigorated...

No comments:

Post a Comment