Thursday, February 17, 2011

Take a bite out of this...

I had an actual teeth checkup on monday.  Its the first real one (if you don't count the one a couple weeks ago that only checked two of my teeth) since third grade.  The dental assistant was pretty surprised by this and combine that with my poor personal oral hygiene, I was expecting all my teeth to be riddled with holes, falling apart and rotting away.

After sitting and waiting for a while dreading the worst, the dentist finally came back in and after poking at my teeth with something metal to make sure there was no pain, he simply stated my teeth were great except for some tartar build up.  So I get to go back in a month to have them thoroughly cleaned (I'm hoping the tartar isn't what is holding my teeth together).  I'm thinking, however, that my dentist is trying to milk my insurance by having me come back multiple times for short periods.

Well, I was thinking that I should probably be more diligent with my brushing.  I discussed the matter with DaNae and realized that I hate the flavor of toothpaste.  It leaves an after taste that lasts for hours and I've never liked it. So I thought that if they had cheeseburger flavored toothpaste I would probably brush like four or five times a day.  And then I saw this:

Bacon Toothpaste

and I thought, its not cheeseburger flavored but its the next best thing...I might have to splurge someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment