Monday, May 2, 2011

Stumped...

I've made it through four months of the year with mild success in setting goals and moving towards the fruition of dreams.

But I feel like the last month has been the least successful and the laziest and most unmotivating.  So where do I go from here with energy failing?

I've been mostly unsuccessful with the running thing.  I do the runs for two weeks and then I get sick and take two weeks to recover.  I don't seem to get far that way.

And I'm struggling with my story.  I think I've spent four or five days now on the same chapter and its not going anywhere and I feel like its not true to the overall story.  I hit the same wall three years ago when I started writing it.  Should I stop and start another story and return to it when I'm feeling refreshed on it?  Or should I just eek it out and then redo whatever when I go edit it?

I also only got about a third of the sunroom finished as far as mudding and taping goes.

What are my goals for this month?  I'm not sure.  Should I take a month of rest and celebrate the successes of the year so far?

To many questions.  I get back to you tomorrow on any answers I might have, in the meantime I'm going to go treat my beautiful wife to night out on the town to celebrate her birthday!  woo hoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment