Monday, March 7, 2011

Sigh....

..I did it.  I did my morning run.  I did it with a couple thin layers of clothes on, which at the beginning of the run felt good but by the end felt smothering.  I did several loops around Julie Dr. and 14th. St.  It didn't feel good. 

But I feel like a accomplished something today.  My legs feel a little bit like jell-o but not as much as the first time I ran five years ago (my legs were nearly non-responsive after that 3 mile jog).  I probably walk/ran a couple miles this morning and I feel good about the accomplishment. 

I will go forth again on wednesday, despite forecasts of rain/snow (well thats what my coworker told me the radio told him, isn't weather gossip just fabulous?) and try it again.  Hopefully strength and lung capacity increase with each one and life will be grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment