Saturday, March 19, 2011

Unmotivation...

I'm sitting here, my alarm having just gone off even though I've been up for about 20 minutes after being woken up by nature calling.  Its Saturday and I'm suppose to be running day 2 of week 2 for the couch to 5k program and I'm just wanting to stay in bed.

I woke up at 1:30 thinking it was closer to 6:30, feeling fully rested, and asked DaNae what time it was (the clock is on her side of the bed).  I thought the night would never end at that point.  Now I'm tired and dragging and just want to curl up in a ball under a blanket and wake up again in a few hours.

I wanted to run yesterday but I had to get to work early so I could get off early to be at the doctor's for Charleigh's 4 month appointment.  It was worth it, but I seem to have more motivation to run on the days I can't.  That doesn't seem right.

Well I'm going to go run now regardless of how I feel, fully knowing I'll feel great afterwords, if not a little tired.  But its Saturday so I can go back to bed then if I want....

**Update**  I did it, feel great, even though the last 3 jogs felt a lost worse than the last time I ran.  My legs feel kinda tight, gonna have to stretch them some more, but I got back and my wife had some homemade egg mcbiscuits waiting for me in the oven!  MMmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment