Thursday, March 24, 2011

Are those ladies topless?

So I've been fighting off a head cold, while worrying about the washing machine backing up through the toilet.  I got home from work and DaNae was planted downstairs to make sure nothing happened while doing the laundry.  She came up stairs to see what I was doing and told me how she had found a children's movie on netflix and was watching it.  She went on to tell me about it.

I wasn't too interested as I just wanting something to drink and get refreshed, then go relax.  I sat down on the couch downstairs after hydrating and checked out this movie DaNae was so excited about.  After about ten minutes I saw a guy passed out from a heroin injection, a guy named muff diver and a guy who used profanity every couple words.  I was a little surprised by what was being passed off as a kid's movie these days.  I definitely thought it was weird but decided not to say anything. But then the main characters enter a topless bar and I turned to my wife and had to ask her if the those were baby milk jugs on the screen.  They were.  She turned it off, explained that she seriously thought it was a kids movie, even though now she saw that it was rated R and we both had a good laugh...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, John is never allowed over to your house unsupervised. You two are hilarious!

    (I just almost asked for the name of the movie--just to see if the title gave the rating away--but I realized that I would sound like a dirtbag trying to get a hold of some softcore. So don't tell me. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad Charleigh isn't watching tv yet. and the movie doesn't reveal the possible rating. It actually looks like a decent movie from the title and cover. That's why i tend to check those ratings before i hit play!

    ReplyDelete