Friday, April 1, 2011

New Month, New Goal...

...Tomorrow...

Yes, its april fools day, so rather than commiting to something and then saying that I was just joking later, I will post my new month goal tomorrow.  I had thought about posting that my new goal would be to run down my street naked once a week without getting caught or photographed.  But honestly, what is the point in doing that and not getting caught or photographed.  So new goal will be posted tomorrow as I already said.  Happy April fools day and stay tuned...

p.s.  I've been thinking since my last post that I might have to get more creative with my post titles.  The last post had over fifty hits, which is about forty more than any previous one and I'm assuming its because I mentioned topless women in the title...hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment