Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blank...

...that's the state of my brain. 

I think the stress from the weekend and then the busyness of work today has fried my noggin.  I've written a whole sentence in the last hour.  I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm down to only one or two chapters to go, and I don't know what's going to happen. Even in my outline of the story that I made about three years ago (which I've departed from greatly, in a good way), I didn't know what would happen at the end.  There's this girl and she has been kidnapped and then had evil things torture her and then lost her brother and then had the remaining companions with her die at sea to arrive at the fortress of her antagonist and I don't know what happens to her.  She's broken and beaten and angry and I'm not sure how she'll feel about the man who put her through it all. 

It has me stumped. 

The rest of the book has written itself, but I also knew that she was going to get to this point.  Now, where is the next point?   Can I just say blegh and not sound like that is my natural state of mind.  I always seem to blog when I'm feeling or thinking blegh.  So it's no surprise that I type it a lot.  When I'm not blegh, then I'm usually writing on the story and enjoying it.

I thought maybe if I blogged, it would help.  I don't think it has.  Maybe I'll go and finish rewriting the last section that I wrote a couple years ago when life was different, and the story was too. 

it's out of head...

No comments:

Post a Comment