Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh ba dee, oh ba da...

I didn't write all weekend.  And I missed it.  So last thursday I pecked out over 1200 words on one of my creations and it felt great.  Then friday came and I had the day off, so first my routine was thrown off, and then there was the pressure placed on me by my wife to get something done on the sun room.  So I didn't really get anything accomplished that day on any of my projects.  And then it was time to run to the doctors to get Charleigh's shots.  That took about an hour longer than expected, though with no issues whatsoever.  And then it was saturday...

Saturday went a lot better, with a buddy coming over and helping to put up insulation and helping brainstorm future steps.  Then the same buddy (Thanks Phil!) went with me to home depot to get the require materials to drywall the rest of the sun room on sunday.  We were done with the ceiling about 5 minutes before 5 which gave me 5 minutes to get the panel lift back to Ace Hardware.  That accomplished, along with a shower and shave and it was time for church.  And exhaustion. 

And no writing was done all weekend, and now its monday and all those creative juices are flowing so I'm going to jump back with both feet and see if I can blow thursday out of the water and make up for the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment