Sunday, January 9, 2011

Post-grumpy revelry...

Yesterday was a bit of a grumpy-fest for myself.  So first thing this morning I apologized to my wonderful wife for my non-kind ways from the day before and it was the beginning of a bright, sunshiny day that is ending with a dark, snowy night.  Just the way I like it!

However, with church, lunch with a friend, shopping hauling in of shopped goods and socializing with friend, and of course the arrival of DaNae's parents, this is the first chance I've had at the non-verbal art of communication.

I think, however, that I find it easier to formulate my thoughts during my early to mid day times.  Right now its 10:15 and all I am concentrating on is getting to the feathery, goodness of my pillow before my head lays back on the couch.  We'll just see what tomorrow has in store since it'll be more of the same since I don't have to work, and we have guests at the Casa del Yarnell!

good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment